If you think it is not possible to find the cure for cancer in your own backyard, you are wrong. It is very much possible and easy to make Rick Simpson cannabis oil in the comfort of your own home by following the instructions provided below. Follow the instructions and experience the medical benefits of Rick Simpson cannabis oil within your surroundings:
How to Make Cannabis Oil:
1. Dry out the plant and place it in a plastic container.
2. Dampen the substance with a solvent.
3. Compress the plant using a wooden stick or the tool you are using.
4. Continue crushing the plant until entirely soaked. Stir the mixture for three minutes.
5. Transfer the mixture to a different container.
6. Add more solvent and resume stirring for another 3 minutes.
7. Transfer the solvent, which should now look like an oil mixture, into a bucket.
8. Remove any remains from the plant.
9. Use a funnel or coffee filter to pour the mixture into a different container.
10. Boil the mixture in a rice cooker.
11. Turn the heat of the rice cooker to high after adding solvent until ¾ full. Continue adding mixture to the solvent as it dissolves.
12. As the level of the mixture simmers down the last time, add water.
13. When one inch of mixture remains, pick up the rice cooker, wearing oven mitts.
14. Transfer the oil to a container made from stainless steel.
15. Use a coffee warmer to evaporate the remaining water. Once dissolved into the oil, it is ready.
16. Use a syringe or container to fill oil.
Avoid the use of stovetops or other heating elements while boiling the solvent.
Use an airy and open area while making cannabis oil.
Use a fan to protect yourself from any fumes from the solvent or mixture.
Oil should remain under 140°C (290°F) at all times.